Thursday, August 27, 2009

Finally Photos!

I am SO excited!
I only say "finally" because I have been so anxious to see the photos from our wedding. It is just over a month since we got married (four days over a month, in fact), and I have barely seen any pictures.


The photographers' set is ready and online! You can find them here. The password is " hopesebas ."

I cannot tell you how happy we were with our photographers. They were thoughtful and kind, knowledgeable, and they are really wonderful artists, to boot! If you are looking for a great photographer in Portland, I would definitely recommend Drew and Jai, of His and Her Photography. I hope I get to work with them again!

I apologize about the quality of pictures on this post. We do not have any high-resolution images yet, so these are the large thumbnails, from the site. They look great at this size, but check out the site for some nice lush photos!

No comments:

Post a Comment